- They figure that a prolonged campaign will bleed the eventual nominee.
- Clinton is still the favorite, but they figure that Sanders, a socialist, would be a very beatable nominee.
Does Sanders have a real chance of winning the Democratic nomination?
- He has a chance, but he would have to overcome Clinton's strength in the South and among African American voters.
The GOP race is heating up. Why have Trump and Cruz started attacking each other?
Trump still leads all national polls. Is the race his to lose? Does Sarah Palin’s endorsement make any difference?
- Probably not. She is unpopular with the general public, and her odd speech for Trump probably did her no good.
The markets are unsteady and economic growth in 2016 may not be as strong as many had hoped. What impact will economic uncertainty have on the election?
- Watch second-quarter GDP. Weak growth will be very bad for the Democrats.