- "Rather than speculate, let’s say what we know."
- "I’m not going to parse that right now."
- "I’m not going to speculate on Israeli decision-making."
- "I’m not going to parse these, parse words here."
- "I’m not going to — - I’m not going to talk about the details of Pakistan’s nuclear ——"
- "I’ll leave it up to my team to brief you in terms of some of those commitments, some of which may not be announced until next week when the summit actually takes place."
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Filling Gaps in the White House Website, Part 40
The Media Research Center offers the full transcript of the president's recent interview with Harry Smith. Apparently, the complete text is available nowhere else on the free Internet. The full Lauer interview text still remains unavailable on the free Internet.
The New York Times has published excerpts of its interview with the president on nuclear weapons. The president was understandably cautious: