In Defying the Odds, we discuss Trump's dishonesty and his record of disregarding the rule of law. The update -- recently published --includes a chapter on the 2018 midterms. Impeachment is becoming likely.
- Hill testified that Ukraine pressure campaign was a ‘domestic political errand.’
- In rebuke to Trump, Hill denounced ‘fictional’ claim that Ukraine meddled in 2016 election, benefitting Russia.
- Witnesses: ‘Clear impression’ that Trump withheld aid for investigations; Burisma was ‘code’ for Biden.
- Hill described what Bolton called a ‘drug deal’ on Ukraine: ‘Investigations for a meeting.’
- An embassy official testified about a memorable phone call that Democrats say links Trump to investigations.
- Republicans lectured Dr. Hill instead of questioning her and criticized Holmes for offering ‘extraneous’ testimony.
- President Trump lashed out on Twitter, casting doubt on Holmes’s call.